Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I vacationed last week I left the cord to my Soundlink…

Customer Question
When I vacationed last...

When I vacationed last week I left the cord to my Soundlink Mini. I want to reorder one but not sure what cable will work to charge my speaker.

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

I pair it with my cell phone occasionally,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

Just using the speaker to play music from my cell phone for a class I teach.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.