Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound while playing DVD In English Dolby True HD through…

Customer Question
No sound while playing...

No sound while playing DVD In English Dolby True HD through Tv or Vizio Soundbar. Have sound when changing to different languages

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Vizio TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Never mind I fixed it myself

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Pete.