Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lost sound through my Denon receiver..can i post a question…

Customer Question
Hi, lost sound through...

Hi, lost sound through my Denon receiver..can i post a question here with all details? what will be the charge for this?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Denon receiver avr4806

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Have done a hard reset, tried cleaning up the headphone jack

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, was working fine, till suddenly sound just stopped working. All inputs DVD, Cable. ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need an answer ..and you have already charged my card 36$.
Also,pls change your auto reply. This is no longer the holidays. Thanks, Nikhil

Please explain the issue in more detail

I have a Denon receiver avr4806 hooked to my projector. The input is Verizon Fios cable & a DVD player.
This setup has been in place for a few years.
Till a couple of days back, the sound suddenly stopped working.
I still see the picture, but no sound.Ive tried unplugging / plugging, also did a hard reset of the receiver based on some posts i saw online.
Still no sound.I get the picture, but i'm wondering if I accidentally changed any setting on input / output for the sound to suddenly stop.Pls let me know what specific additional information you need.
thanks,
Nikhil