Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Sony Soundbar, I am not happy with the…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Sony Soundbar, I am not happy with the fullness of the sound with the wireless subwoofer any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Good question. how does one determine that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Boosting the volume of the subwoofer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Can i somehow attach an amp/preamp?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help