Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I cant get any sound from home theatre surround sound

Customer Question
I cant get any...

I cant get any sound from home theatre surround sound speakers or subwooferspeakers

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes i removed all speaker cables and made sure they werre reinstated back to correct location one at a time. each time i turned off the reciever and checked to see if each speaker worked. Also cant get the reciever to switch between tv,dvd or foxtel

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Before this happened a few weeks ago, when ever i lowered the volume using the remote i would lose the picture displayed from my projector and then it would come back on again. this happened every time i increased or decreased the volume

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 month ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...home theatre surround sound speakers or subwooferspeakers..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...home theatre..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have decided to withdraw my request and i am taking the reciever to a repairer.
I'm not happy with thew time it's taken to respond and have had to call Just Answer to find out what was the delay.
Do not charge me the $45 for the technician response.

Thank you for your kind understanding of regional time differences.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will Repeat "DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR your response"
Louie, Technician