Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Surround sound system does not work... tv sound works. Tv is…

Customer Question
Surround sound system does...

Surround sound system does not work... tv sound works

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is lg 4 years old ... sound on tv works it is the surround sound that isn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

All dials light up on the receiver... just no sound

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.