Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sound touch 20/30 speaker t just got. I have

Customer Question
I have a sound...

I have a sound touch 20/30 speaker t just got. I have downloaded the Bose sound touch controller from Apple on my iPod. I went through the steps and when I was done, it downloaded an update on the Bose. I am trying to play music from my iPod and even though it shows that it is playing a song, there is no sound. The volume is all the way up. What am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It is paired with my iPod. The Bose speaker actually has the name of the song on the Bose speaker itself, but I can’t hear anything.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No Why does it give the name of the song that it is playing?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I just want to fix the sound problem.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, I finally found an obscure comment about swiping up on the iPod to get the controls. It works now. Thanks.
Louie, Technician