Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ilive platinum will not connect to my wireless WiFi. I do…

Customer Question
My ilive platinum will...

My ilive platinum will not connect to my wireless WiFi. I do not want to put ilive WiFi on my phone as it is not secure. Help

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Did it come with one

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Last four blue lights

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
My ilive concierge 3876 will not connect to my wireless network. I tried plugging it in directly to the box and it still will not connect. I do not want to use ilive WiFi on my phone as it is not secure
Please call me. As I type too slow to respond
Help
Hello, anyone there?
No related questions
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No. Please cancel the membership