Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My echo stopped playing music. Eo 984 amazon. IDIDNOT USE MY…

Customer Question
My echo stopped playing...

My echo stopped playing music

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Eo 984 amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

IDIDNOT USE MY ECHO FOR MONTHS, WHEN I TRIED TO GET XMAS MUSIC SHE WOULD NOT PLAY. I TRIED RESTART, AND THEN STARTED ON LINE TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

LIKE WHAT? I AM 69 YEAR OLD WITH MODEST COMPUTER KNOWLEGE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/6/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon Echo question.
What color light shows on the Echo device currently, please?

And, does it respond when you speak to it, or ask it a question of any kind preceded by the word 'Alexa...' ?

I suggest that, if it does show (after some seconds after being turned On or reset...) the orange light, and announces itself in the Alexa voice out loud, after you hold down the reset (or Action) button for a while and then release it, then you should proceed to set it up as if it were a new device, all over again.

That is, go to the Alexa setup app or Echo setup app, go to Settings then to Update WiFi, and connect it to your WiFi once again. That may be all that is needed to get it running.

(If this doesn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will be pleased to help you further.)