Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not a tv itself but a sound bar with woofer. It is about 6…

Customer Question
Not a tv itself...

Not a tv itself but a sound bar with woofer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about 6 months old and is a smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just bought the sound bar and woofer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The light is on steady on the woofer but still does not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.