Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just hooked this up 6 disc changer and I think the

Customer Question
I just hooked this...

I just hooked this up 6 disc changer and I think the rotating disc is stuck.it reads mech error

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Wait I will check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I had diffficulty putting in tapes and I think it got stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe, that i had a hard time figuring out how to work it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know