Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost my conection to the woofer of may Samsung power…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my conection to the woofer of may Samsung power bar. I have followed the directives but to no avail. Plse advise.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

A Sony 46. TV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Install the remote speaker with the TV remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have constantly a flashing blue light on the woofer. And also I have depressed the switch at the bottom of the woofer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I want to hook my woofer to the sound bar.
hello! Is expert available?

What is the make/model of the sound bar and subwoofer?

Sound bar: Samsung HW-F7502c and Woofer PS-WF750

Plug the power cords of the main unit and subwoofer into an AC wall outlet.

Press the ID Set button on the back of the subwoofer with a small, pointed object for 5 seconds.

• The STANDBY indicator is turned off and the LINK indicator (Blue LED) blinks quickly.

While the main unit is powered off (STANDBY mode),

press Mute on the remote control for 5 seconds.

The ID Set message appears on the main unit's VFD display.

To finalize the link, turn the main unit's power on while the subwoofer's Blue LED blinks.

The main unit and the subwoofer are now linked (connected).

The Link indicator (blue LED) on the subwoofer is turned on.