Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Possible to get amazon Prime on not smart Philips tv. I have…

Customer Question
Possible to get amazon Prime...
Possible to get amazon Prime on not smart Philips tv. I have the Netflix app
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No. Do Not want to talk

What is the make/model of the TV?

Samsung smart tv purchased 2012

You mentioned that you do not have a smart TV and now you are mentioning it is a smart TV.

I will need the model number