Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a question about a Yamaha Rx v475 receiver showing…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about a Yamaha Rx v475 receiver showing “internal error” on screen

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Yamaha

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yamaha system?

Upgraded the firmware and looked online for solutions but found nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you get an "Internal Error," Yamaha says that you need to contact the nearest authorized Yamaha dealer or service center. In order to find a service center in Mexico, please click here and follow the instructions on the page.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

I thought you would be able to help me fix it given you are a technician. I too read the manual and it says bring it in for service. My understanding from reSinf online is that there is a fix I can do myself but I need a technician to help
Sending the unit for repair to Yamaha is not an option. I am in remote area and don’t speak the language.

I understand what you are saying. And yes, I am a technician but I am not familiar with the Yamaha receiver that you have in your possession. Hence, I mentioned the service center info.

Seeing that you said you understand that there is a fix that you can do yourself, I will opt out so as to open the question to another Expert who may be able to assist you more.

Have a lovely night.