Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Russound CA4 system has completely died. No lights, not…

Customer Question
My Russound CA4 system...

My Russound CA4 system has completely died. No lights, not sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

Nothing at all. I've checked the fuse box..and I've connected to a different outlet just to be sure that it wasn't power

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do i do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

How old is the system?

ive lived here a year, but I'm guessing it's at least 3 to 5 yr old

A power issue is a difficult one to deal with remotely since it will require a hands-on approach.

Are you looking for someone to come out and take a look at the issue and repair it? Just as a side note, you can buy the same system for around $550-$600 and a service call would cost you around $200-$300 depending on the issue (maybe even more)

If it's not something simple, I'm just planning to buy a new one. I want to make sure it's the unit though...becuase neither the unit, or the speakers have power...and thy're powered by different outlets it looks like

If a device does not work using different outlets and power cords then it is a failure within the device itself.