Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lighting on multiple wall panels are out. Need them

Customer Question
Lighting on multiple wall...

Lighting on multiple wall panels are out. Need them repaired/replaced. Please advise. rick Rick White(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I have a Nuco Concerto and Nuvo Tuner. Don't know what speakers.

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your sound system?

System is good. Just need lighting back in out wall panels. Was not able to pry cover off to investigate inside.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Panels actually work, do receive sound, just can't see if your are on fm radio, CD player, tv, etc. have to use trial and error. Would like the, repaired.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know