Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a soundtouch 20 in Vermont and one in Florida on the…

Customer Question
I have a soundtouch...

I have a soundtouch 20 in Vermont and one in Florida on the same app. The app is frozen on a failure to connect page for the Vermont system, - and I am in Florida for the winter and want to use the app for my Florida soundtouch, How can I get off that page?

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundTouch system connected to or paired with anything?

An amazon dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

I am operating my Florida one from my iphone. The problem is on my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Louie, Technician