Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am interested in buying a Vinyl Turntable Victrola 8-1 or…

Customer Question
Hi I am interested...

Hi I am interested in buying a Vinyl Turntable Victrola 8-1 or a 7-1. My two questions are what is the difference and can i hook up additional speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Not sure if this answers the question but The beautifully crafted Victrola Aviator 7-in-1 wooden record player combines modern technology with a nostalgic design. It's ideal for people who value the original quality of vinyl and cassette tape music, but also enjoy the latest in technology. It conveniently records all your old favorite music from vinyl and cassette directly onto a CD and without the use of a computer. The Victrola Aviator also features a three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM), powerful built-in speakers, built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device, CD player, cassette player, AM/FM radio, 3.5mm Aux-in jack for playing music from any non-Bluetooth device (cable included), headphone jack, RCA Aux-in jack and full function remote control. Model VTA-750B WH.
Output Type: Speaker, 3.5mm Jack
Includes: Remote Control, AC Power Adapter
x 15.5 inches W
Weight: 28.4 pounds
Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Battery: no battery used
TCIN: 51830493
UPC: 816203016171

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Victrola it is one of those vintage looking one and i believe it is brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I haven't bought it yet still trying to find out if i can hook additional speaker and what is the difference between a 7in1 and 8-1. I have bluetooth Hardon Karmon that I would like to hook up to it since they have built in speakers that may not be loud enough

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/51830493?wid=3000&qlt=70&fmt=pjpeg this a link to what it looks like

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello: