Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i reset the Harmon Kardon 1710S? Bose, yes, zone 2…

Customer Question
How do i reset...

How do i reset the Harmon Kardon 1710S?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Zone 2 seems to be ON. i dont want that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/5/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Harman kardon AVR 1710S..."

Initially and as it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed.

Are you still wanting to perform a RESET?

This is very critical - a reset however would not be corrective of an internal hardware concern; but it would be confirmed. In some instances, it may even expose/cause other issues.

A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. If have not been done and should you venture to try: Please click / tap HERE.

May have to be done a number of times.

Hi again,

Is further information/assistance still need with the harman kardon AVR 1710S?