Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just opened up the bocx with a denon 300f. Everyhing is

Customer Question
Hi. Just opened up...

Hi. Just opened up the bocx with a denon 300f. Everyhing is there except for the head shell and cartridege!

Technician's Assistant: Is your 300F system connected to or paired with anything?

No because without the head shell, cartridge and stylus, there is no point in connecting it to anything.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 300F?

Assembly. But the assembly cannot be completed without the missing part

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, THe denon 300F we receved came shipped without a head shell ad cartridge

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/5/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Denon and/or a Denon dealer.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Denon and/or a Denon dealer.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know you were not affiliated with Deneon. I guess I need to contact the appropriate party at Denon who can fulfill a missing part of an order, them. Would you happen to have a URL address or hone number?
nevermin, just found it. THz!

I understand.

Would have the question closed then.

Good luck.

Louie, Technician