Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I need to find out how to connect the CD player to get

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out how to connect the CD player to get sound. The CD player works but I can't get sound

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is an Aiwa FD-NH80YU.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The radio works fine and it holds 3 CDs and they turn fine. I just can't get the sound from the CD.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Which CD player are you referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Waiting for response to question on my Aiwa system.

Which CD player are you referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please read the original request I gave the model number of the Aiwa stereo system. I have sent it 3 times. Apparently this is just a runaround and I will have to seek help elsewhere. I had asked for a phone call so we could discuss and that was yesterday and that too didn’t happen.

I am not able to locate the unit that has a CD player with: FD-NH80YU

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Unit was purchased in 1996 and I couldn’t find it online or the manual to go with it. The only thing I could find was one in Spanish I could send you a photo of front and back if that helps.

Unfortunately, that won't help.

Unfortunately, without any type of manual being available, it will be impossible to help you with your issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All I need to know is what type of connection I need to connect the CD and cassette player to the other unit so I get sound.

I cannot provide you with that information because your model does not have any type of information for it so I have no idea what type of connections that the unit has.

Louie, Technician