Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Wave SoundTouch IV and the app on my i-pad has lost…

Customer Question
I have a Wave...

I have a Wave SoundTouch IV and the app on my i-pad has lost contact with the unit. In fact I cannot get the Bose WiFi up on my settings, despite following the help on line.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPad?

Yes, my home network does

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Th unit plays from direct instruction from the controller, so all lights on the frontthe back the WiFi light is not on unless you press the control button, when it goes orange

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know