Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Any problem with running a Mackie 802 mixer (powered) into a…

Customer Question
Any problem with running...

Any problem with running a Mackie 802 mixer (powered) into a Bose L1

Technician's Assistant: Is your L1 system connected to or paired with anything?

A bass unit B1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your L1?

Yes seems to work but then a read don't run anything powered into anything powered. Worries me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Except is there a better no-Bose solution for mixer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No thank you. I got it resolved.