Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louis, my CD won't play with sound the NAD amp, same problem…

Customer Question
Hi Louis, my CD...

Hi Louis, my CD won't play with sound the NAD amp, same problem with TV also no sound? What am I missing? Thkx Patti

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

They are Louie, I have to mission speakers & a mission woofer connected to my NAD amp

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Whats odd is that all was gr8 up until today. I realized when I switched the TV on this morning & no sound , then I tried a CD , same thing. I've checked the settings & seem to be OK. I've also checked that all is connected behind & again all OK ?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be awesome. Thkx Louie

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/4/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...NAD amp..." I apologize for the wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...NAD amp..."