Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a bose system hooked up to our TV and we cannot get…

Customer Question
We have a bose...

We have a bose system hooked up to our TV and we cannot get any sound..It's like the units are not getting the message from the bose and neither from the TV's control

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sharp

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine the other day..it is like maybe a wrong button was hit accidently and now we don't know what to do...we are 80 and 85

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
1/6/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know