Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose surround sound has again failed. It was in your

Customer Question
Bose surround sound has...

Bose surround sound has again failed. It was in your workshop just prior to Christmas 2016. Very disappointed.

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Bose is conn3cted to TV and all cables are securely connected.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Nothing else is available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know