Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a CD stero system SA-PM31, the window shows blank.

Customer Question
I have a CD...

I have a CD stero system SA-PM31, the window shows blank. Nothing appear to shpw the station number. Why? Unfortunately I unhooked the speeker wire at its back, each speaker has two pairs of wire that should go in.Not the plug type. At the back, the labels says High 6 ohms and Low 6 ohms. the other side is for the antenna hooked up that says + - and + -. I do not know how to hook up these 6 pairs of wire that should connnect to the body from the speakers and the antenna

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Panasonic, model #SB-PM31 speaker system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your #SB-PM31?

Only 4 wires for the two speakers for input. I paired them two wires from the first speaker to the top and second hole yhat says High 6 ohms, the third and the forth wire from the second speaker to the third and the four hole that says Low 6 ohms

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot get any audio, both radio and CD

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Sorry, I have already got the answer. Thank yu for your help
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No more, I fixed it