Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the 55inch b7. trying to connect fetch PR and Onkyo…

Customer Question
I have the 55inch...

I have the 55inch b7. trying to connect fetch PR and Onkyo sound. Fetch works. Sound does not. Cannto get Fetch working with LG remote

Technician's Assistant: What Onkyo model do you have?

Not sure. Give me a moment to check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Onkyo system?

Tx-nr515ae

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Have the HDMI attached to ARC on TV. Not sure where to plug in other end on receiver

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know