Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My soundbar is working but not the woofer. Samsung. The

Customer Question
My soundbar is working...

My soundbar is working but not the woofer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung system?

The manuel & another tech last week. was trying to get a person to check it out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Model#ps-wm20

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hi Harry,
The sound bar has a blinking blue light but no sound. If you could visit me on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 2:00 -6:00 pm when my health care person is here that would be wondrful.
Sincerely,
Charles Weaver

Charles,

We do not provide home visits. What is your zip code and I can locate someone in your area?

My zip is 27609.

Please call:

Audio Exchange

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.