Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Yamaha RX-A850 connected to the internet via a

Customer Question
I have a Yamaha...

I have a Yamaha RX-A850 connected to the internet via a ethernet cable. How do I stream Spotify to this unit .I Have a Spotify premium account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RX-A850? What have you tried so far?

I know how to stream it from my Zone 2, but I do not know how to set it up on zone 1. It will come up on my display, but will not connect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/4/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know