Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new bose 300 soundbar as well as the square box.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new bose 300 soundbar as well as the square box. When calibrating the sound bar I get errow code 2

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Soundtouch 300 is that the correct onw

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

Plugeed inn the head set ,then tried one of the 5 location settings.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The reason why you are getting the error code 2 is because the room is too loud, i.e. there is to much noise in the room. You will have to restart the calibration when the room is quiet.

If you are able to move the soundbar to somewhere quiet and do the calibration, then you can do that. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the room where the soundbar is located is quiet before retrying to calibrate it.

I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.