Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just got a pair of bluetooth speakers for Xmas....but can't…

Customer Question
Just got a pair...

Just got a pair of bluetooth speakers for Xmas....but can't seem to pair them. I'm following the instructions per the help manual: hold "bluetooth" icon simultaneously with + and wait for instructions to pair 2nd device..etc. Doesn't work: I get a voice response but no "tone" when following instructions for the 2nd device (turned on; hold "bluetooth" icon with "-" ). The recommendation per the help manual is that it works better thru the app. There it says to look for party icon on lower left. There is no party icon. Only the bluetooth icon on the lower left. Have tried all the icons on the app as they appear on the screen with out success

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Okay thought this was the Bose Hotline. I have the Soundlink Color II and have one device my iphone paired with one speaker. I have an additional speaker that I would like to play for stereo effect. This is called "party" mode in the help manual...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know