Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to pair my sound touch 300 sound bar to my QC…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to pair my sound touch 300 sound bar to my QC 35 II head phones via blue tooth. Is this possible?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It's the Bose Sound Touch 300 sound bar...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I've put my head phones in blue tooth pairing mode and also the soundbar in the discovery mode, and it doesn't seem to find the head phones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just would like to pair the two if it's even possible.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.