Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sony ct800 sound bar and two zr5 speakers. I cannot…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony ct800 sound bar and two zr5 speakers. I cannot get sound from the speakers even though sound checks work.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Sound bar is ht-ct800 , speakers are srs-zr5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Have set up the Wi-Fi surround sound on sound bar and have linked speakers to the sound bar, just no sound except when I test the link

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess that's about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.