Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get any sound from speakers. System 10 android from…

Customer Question
Cannot get any sound...

Cannot get any sound from speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

System 10 android from Gateway

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I thought I tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just bought new speakers because the old lost sound..Have Logitech S120 now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Is the light lit on the front of the main speaker (with volume knob)?

Have you tested the speakers on a different computer?

Do any other speakers or headphones work on the computer?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.