Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I Need helphooking up our Technics home stereo System. The…

Customer Question
I Need helphooking up...

I Need helphooking up our Technics home stereo System.

Technician's Assistant: What Technics model do you have?

The amplifier is a SU-G90P-K and the equalizer is a SH-8017-KM

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Technics system?

Ive tried from the equalizer to the tuner and all variations I can think of do you need all the model numbers of the tuner equalizerand amplifier??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Technics home stereo System..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, proposed connection scheme (if have not been done):

• • remove the U-jumpers of the SU-G90P-K's PRE OUT to MAIN IN (if present);
  • • connect the SU-G90P-K's PRE OUT to the SH-8017-KM's (EQ) IN;
  • • connect the SH-8017-KM's (EQ) OUT to the SU-G90P-K's MAIN IN.