Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have external speakers connected to LG Smart TV via an…

Customer Question
I have external speakers...

I have external speakers connected to LG Smart TV via an AUTOWT converter. Unable to control volume with TV remote. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks Barry

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your LG TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

RCA

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

External speakers areBose companion 2

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/3/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry:Please Cancel this request. Problem has been resolved.
Thanks:. Barry.