Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have 2 Bose radios and have a problem with the one in my…

Customer Question
I have 2 Bose...

I have 2 Bose radios and have a problem with the one in my bedroom. Sometimes i settle alarm correctly and if i press too many times i activate the second alarm. You've helped me with this before but i need help again. Maybe if is see it in print, and write it down, I won't have to bother you again.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

I've broken my collarbone and can't turn it over but i received it as a gift about 1997-80

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I can't seem to get the lower one to respond no matter what i do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so just that its an ivory case and i LOVE it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I would like to be able to stop this second alarm
No please just send the information. I have a broken shoulder and takes me a while to get around.

Which model Bose system do you need help with?

Are you still there Harry?

It's an am/fm radio alarm. I got tin eBay and have the serial number

I will need the model number

AWR10au137770 model is AWR1-1w and I don't want to spend more money, no phone call

If you press either "Alarm 1" or "Alarm 2" at the bottom of the remote, it should disable the corresponding alarm.