Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jvc 6008 and have extremely low volume when playing dvd to…

Customer Question
Jvc 6008 and have...

Jvc 6008 and have extremely low volume when playing dvd to home theater system

Technician's Assistant: What is your JVC connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Samsung tv. good connections

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Sound is good with am/fm

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, I solved it adequately before you replied. Please cancel my fee other than the $5.