Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having a problem connecting my amazon fire stick to my

Customer Question
Having a problem connecting...

Having a problem connecting my amazon fire stick to my Yamaha RX-A750 receiver. the stick worked connected to the TV but connected to the receiver it shows up on the screen for a brief second before going away.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your RX-A750?

I don't have a screen problem, the receiver works fine with all other plug ins (i.e. cable, blu-ray player, etc). it is only when I plug in the fire stick to the receiver that the display doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Is everything else working normally?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know