Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My receiver says decoder off and I have no sound, I’ve tried…

Customer Question
My receiver says decoder...

My receiver says decoder off and I have no sound, I’ve tried turning it off and on, I don’t know how all of a sudden this happens

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

They appear to be

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No, there’s only one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know