Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Yamaha sound system. Zone 2 used to work and all of…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Yamaha sound system. Zone 2 used to work and all of a sudden it stopped.

Technician's Assistant: What Yamaha model do you have?

Checking need a sec!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yamaha system?

Nothing really, just not sure why it all of a sudden stopped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

RX-V661

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Do you see any error messages?