Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get my denon receiver to cancel cd/iPod and go back…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my denon receiver to cancel cd/iPod and go back to just cd?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Dra 397

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Unplugging it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Tried to reset receiver per Denon website didn't help
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know