Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recievd model las465b sound bar.I have a 65 lg 4k hooked…

Customer Question
I recievd model las465b...

I recievd model las465b sound bar.I have a 65 lg 4k hooked to it.It has started well its more of a thud sounds like audio feed back and its doing it more often could this be optic cable problem

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

The tv is hooked to directv with hdmi speaker is hooked to lg 4k tv

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know