Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a yamaha MG124C audio console and the monitor switch…

Customer Question
I have a yamaha...

I have a yamaha MG124C audio console and the monitor switch is noisey (the switch that switches between stereo and group to the monitor) Is there a way to clean or replace this switch. Is a replacement available for it?

Technician's Assistant: Is your MG124C system connected to or paired with anything?

It isn't "paired", but in what I would consider "normal use"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MG124C?

Just jiggling the switch till I get both channels to the monito0r

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to know if a replacement switch is available

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician