Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an AVR 4520ci. I love the unit. I'm trying

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have an AVR 4520ci. I love the unit. I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to connect to Spotify Connect. I can't get the denon to show up as a device.

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

4520ci

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

I've tried to do a factory reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Just trying to get my 4520ci as a device on Spotify Connect. THanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Had you been using spotify on it previously?