Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a rc2781hb surround sound and i need the remote codes…

Customer Question
I have a rc2781hb...

I have a rc2781hb surround sound and i need the remote codes to set it up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hisense

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but my remote for the audio doesnt work anymore so i need the codes to program my universal remote

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 6 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the universal remote that you are using?

Its a r a just like my tuner

Try the following codes:

0073
0182
0216
0848
0208
0009
0145
0156
0227
0508
0696
0748
0753
0821
1170
0780

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.