Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t pair my subwoofer with my soundbar JBL 5.1. Jbl

Customer Question
I can’t pair my...

I can’t pair my subwoofer with my soundbar JBL 5.1

Technician's Assistant: What JBL model do you have?

Jbl soundbar 5.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JBL unit?

1. Out of the box it should be paired. It wasn’t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Reset soundbar followed directins in the owners manual about 200 times. Still no luck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.