Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i connect my denon avr-s730H reciever. Mam oh man am…

Customer Question
How do i connect...

How do i connect my denon avr-s730H reciever

Technician's Assistant: Is your AVR-S730H system connected to or paired with anything?

Mam oh man am iI'm fuming

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVR-S730H?

Plugged it in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.