Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung sound bar isn’t turning on. Power light just blinks.

Customer Question
Samsung sound bar isn’t...

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes the tv and sound bar are both hooked up to surge protector.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes. Tv is working fun. Sound bar is issue. Plugged and unplugged multiple times. Also tried to reset the bar and subwoofer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

We are all set. Bought a new sound bar this morning. Thanks.